The School of Media and Communication boasts more than 17,000 alumni living in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and all around the world.
SMC alumni are leaders in their fields. There are many notable alumni who have achieved success in their fields including:
- General managers, on-air talent and other key players at cable, radio and television stations in the Philadelphia region and beyond
- Pulitzer prize-winning journalists
- Advertising and public relations executives
- Executives at NBC, Fox News and Warner Bros.
- CEOs and entrepreneurs
- Professors and researchers
You are part of a community of talented, creative, active and generous alumni.
Get involved. Give back. Stay connected.