Location: Temple Performing Arts Center
1837 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Graduates are asked to arrive no later than 10:00 a.m.
If you are completing all requirements during the Fall 2014 semester or have graduated in August 2014*, you are invited to attend. Graduates may only attend one School Graduation Ceremony as well as university-wide May Commencement.
*Please note: If you petitioned to walk in the May 2014 ceremony, you are not eligible to attend the Winter Graduation Ceremony.
August 2014 & Prospective December 2014 Graduates must do the following to attend the ceremony:
1. Complete a Graduation Review with an academic advisor:
At this appointment, you will complete the official SMC graduation paperwork and receive a list of your remaining courses/credits for graduation. You may visit the SMC Student Affairs Office in Annenberg Hall, Room 9 or contact (215) 204-5273 to schedule your appointment.
For more information regarding the Graduation Review, please visit our Apply for Graduation page.
2. Submit your Online Graduation Application through Self-Service Banner:
If you plan to complete your remaining degree requirements during the Fall 2014 semester, you must submit the Online Graduation Application by October 15, 2014.
For instructions on how to submit your Online Graduation Application, please visit our Apply for Graduation page.
3. Register for the Ceremony and RSVP for tickets online for your guests:
RSVP for the SMC Winter Graduation Ceremony is now closed. Deadline to register was Friday, November 21, 2014.
- For Undergraduate (BA) students, tickets will be available for pick-up in the SMC Student Affairs Office, Annenberg Hall – Room 9, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, December 1, 2014 through Friday, December 12, 2014. All students must present valid ID and sign that they received their requested number of tickets.
- Note: Once you sign for your tickets, they are NON-REPLACEABLE. It is the responsibility of the student to count and retain their allotted number of tickets. Lost or stolen tickets will NOT be replaced. Forfeited tickets will NOT be redistributed. No extra tickets will be given. Tickets will NOT be mailed.
- If you are unable to pick up the tickets yourself, you may designate someone to get them for you. Please send an email from your Temple account to email@example.com with your full name, TUID #, and the name of the person picking up your tickets. Their name will be attached to your reservation. Please be aware that the designated person must also present valid ID and sign that they received your requested number of tickets on your behalf. Once tickets have been signed for, they are NON-REPLACEABLE.
- For Graduate (MA, MJ, MS, and PhD) students, tickets will be available for pick-up in the SMC Office of Research & Graduate Studies, Annenberg Hall – Room 344, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, December 1, 2014 through Friday, December 12, 2014.
4. Order academic regalia:
Purchase your required cap, gown, tassel, and hood at the Temple University Bookstore, located at 13th Street and Montgomery Avenue in the Howard Gittis Student Center. Online ordering is now available: https://oakhalli.com/colleges/templeuniversity. Last day to order online is December 5, 2014.
If you have questions regarding regalia, contact:
- Ms. Vicki Lentine (Bookstore): 215-204-8970
- Oak Hall (vendor): 1-800-456-7623
The total price for the full regalia is:
- Bachelor of Arts: $65.98 + tax
- Master’s degree: $70.98 + tax
- Doctorate: $85.98 + tax
Visit our Graduation FAQ page to learn all of the details you, your family and friends need to know to celebrate your accomplishment.
Still have a question that hasn’t been answered here?