Location: McGonigle Hall
1800 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2014
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Graduates are asked to arrive at 11:30 a.m.
If you are completing all requirements during the Spring 2014 semester or have have been approved to “walk”, you are invited to attend. Graduates may only attend one School Graduation Ceremony as well as university-wide May Commencement.
Prospective May 2014 and Approved Walkers must do the following to attend the ceremony:
1. Complete a Graduation Review with an academic advisor:
At this appointment, you will complete the official SMC graduation paperwork and receive a list of your remaining courses/credits for graduation. You may visit the SMC Student Affairs Office in Annenberg Hall, Room 9 or contact (215) 204-5273 to schedule your appointment.
For more information regarding the Graduation Review, please visit our Apply for Graduation page.
2. Submit your Online Graduation Application through Self-Service Banner:
The deadline to submit the May 2014 Online Graduation Application was Saturday, February 15, 2014.
If you are a prospective August 2014 graduate approved to walk in the May ceremony, you do NOT submit the May 2014 Online Graduation Application. The August 2014 application will be available at the end of the Spring 2014 semester. Please check your Temple email address for updates at such time.
For more information about the Online Graduation Application, please visit our Apply for Graduation page.
3. Register for the Ceremony and RSVP for tickets online for your guests:
The University Commencement and SMC Graduation Ceremony RSVP is now closed. Deadline to register was Friday, March 28, 2014.
- For Undergraduate students (BA), tickets will be available for pick-up in the SMC Student Affairs Office (Annenberg Hall – Room 9) from Monday, April 21, 2014 through Friday, April 25, 2014.
- For Graduate students (MA, MJ, MS, and PHD), tickets will be available for pick-up in the Office of Research & Graduate Studies, (Annenberg Hall – Room 344) from Monday, April 21, 2014 through Friday, April 25, 2014.
4. Order academic regalia:
Purchase your required cap, gown, tassel, and hood at the Temple University Bookstore. You may also order your academic regalia online at: https://oakhalli.com/colleges/templeuniversity. Deadline to order online is May 1, 2014.
If you have questions regarding regalia, contact:
- Ms. Vicki Lentine (Bookstore): 215-204-8970
- Oak Hall (vendor): 1-800-456-7623
The total price for the full regalia is:
- Bachelor of Arts: $65.98 + tax
- Master’s degree: $70.98 + tax
- Doctorate: $85.98 + tax
Visit our Graduation FAQ page to learn all of the details you, your family and friends need to know to celebrate your accomplishment.
Still have a question that hasn’t been answered here?