Location: Temple Performing Arts Center
1837 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Date: Friday, January 31, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Graduates are asked to arrive at 10:00 a.m.
If you are completing all requirements during the fall 2013 semester or have graduated in August 2013*, you are invited to attend. Graduates may only attend one School Graduation Ceremony as well as university-wide May Commencement.
*Please note: If you walked in the May 2013 ceremony, you are not eligible to attend the January 2014 graduation.
August 2013 & Prospective January 2014 Graduates must do the following to attend the ceremony:
1. Complete a Graduation Review with an academic advisor:
At this appointment, you will complete the official SMC graduation paperwork and receive a list of your remaining courses/credits for graduation. You may visit the SMC Student Affairs Office in Annenberg Hall, Room 9 or contact (215) 204-5273 to schedule your appointment.
For more information regarding the Graduation Review, please visit our Apply for Graduation page.
2. Submit your Online Graduation Application through Self-Service Banner:
If you plan to graduate in January 2014, you must submit the online application by Tuesday, October 15, 2013.
Please be sure that all information (the spelling of your name, your permanent address, and your major[s]/minor[s]) is correct prior to submitting. Any changes made to your record after submission will result in the removal of your application, and you will be responsible for submitting a new one.
To learn how to submit the Online Graduation Application, please visit our Apply for Graduation page.
3. Register for the Ceremony and RSVP for tickets online for your guests:
The SMC Graduation Ceremony RSVP is now closed. Deadline to register was December 2, 2013. If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an Undergraduate student (BA), tickets will be available for pick-up in the SMC Student Affairs Office, Annenberg Hall – Room 9, from Monday, December 9 through Friday, December 20, 2013.
- If you are a Graduate student (MA, MJ, MS, or PHD), tickets will be available for pick-up in the Office of Research & Graduate Studies, Annenberg Hall, Room 344, from Monday, December 9 through Friday, December 20, 2013.
4. Order academic regalia:
Purchase your required cap, tassel, gown and hood at the Temple University Bookstore or online at: https://college.oakhalli.com/college/templeuniversity/ by Friday, January 3, 2014.
If you have questions regarding regalia, contact:
- Ms. Vicki Lentine (Bookstore): 215-204-8970
- Oak Hall (vendor): 1-800-456-7623
The total price for the full regalia is:
- Bachelor of Arts: $65.98 + tax
- Master’s degree: $70.98 + tax
- Doctorate: $85.98 + tax
Visit our Graduation FAQ page to learn all of the details you, your family and friends need to know to celebrate your accomplishment.
Still have a question that hasn’t been answered here?