M&C online forms:
Information about proper use of these documents is available in the M&C policies and procedures section of this web site.
- Program Proposal Form – Use this form to submit your program proposal, along with the required attachments, by the end of the second week of classes in the Spring Semester of each year that you are an M&C student.
- Petition for Transfer Credit – Use this form in the spring semester of your first year to request the transfer of previous graduate course work to the M&C program.
- Preliminary Examination Committee/Schedule Form – Use this form to constitute your preliminary examination committee and to schedule your exams.
- Application for Research and Creative Presentations Travel Award – Use this form to apply for an award of financial support for travel and expenses related to your participation in research and creative presentations at conferences or other venues.
- Petition or Notification Regarding Change of Advisor – Use this form to petition to change your advisor (if you have constituted your dissertation committee) or provide notification of the change (before constituting your dissertation committee)
- Petition for Policy or Procedure Waiver – Use this form to request a waiver of any M&C policy or procedure in the M&C Policies and Procedures (PDF).
Other forms (in PDF format; download and complete):
School of Media and Communication forms (available on the SMC website here)
Temple University Graduate School forms (available on the Graduate School website here)
- Agreement for Issuing an Incomplete Grade (PDF)
- Dissertation Proposal Transmittal for Elevation to Candidacy (PDF)
- Nomination for Service on Doctoral Committee (PDF)
- Request for Change in Dissertation Committee (PDF)
- Announcement of Oral [Dissertation] Defense (PDF)
- Leave of Absence Request (PDF)
- Request for Extension of Time for Doctoral Degrees (PDF)