HerCampus Temple is seeking content for the fall semester.
Here is the content they need this week:
Campus Cutie: Know any cute people on campus? Know a handsome or pretty professor? Write about them! You could even feature a girl or guy from one of the sports teams. Here is a example of what the Campus Cutie post looks like:http://www.hercampus.com/
Campus Celebrity: Know anybody who is just all around amazing? Sarah and Rachel Stanton, two senior Business majors, have started a one-for-one clothing line called fruitstrology. We did an article on them last semester but they are going to be opening pop-up shops around campus in the near future so this could be a possible follow up article. Here is the original post: http://www.hercampus.
Campus News : Temple’s Marching Band and members of the #CherryOn campaign are going to be on GMA this Thursday! A feature on someone who went would make for a great story! http://news.temple.edu/
Fashion Trend Setter: Know someone super fashionable on campus? Here is where you can feature them! See example here:http://www.hercampus.com/
And here are some more pitches if you are stuck:
· IBC Review of new classes, what’s hot this fall and what’s not? Who are the instructors whose classes are a must go!
· The best pop-up farmers markets to go to in Philly this fall (There is one on Cecil every Thursday so that could be featured in this article)
· Feminism Misconceptions: Being a feminist doesn’t mean you’re a man-hater. Here are some common feminist misconceptions debunked.
· Pinterest Product Review: There are tons of great DIY projects on Pinterest, but which ones actually work?
· Fashion Week 2013: How to incorporate what’s on the runway into your daily wardrobe
· Upcoming Philly Concerts that will cost you less than $50.
· Rah rah, Temple Sports! What’s going on in the world of college sports?
· Freshman’s Go To Guide to Philly: What are some hot spots away from TU’s campus?
· Mr. Temple Promotional Post: X Signs You Could Be The Next Mr. Temple: This would just be a list of things that would make for good candidates. i.e. “You have a sensitive side.” or “Your dance moves are the flyest in town” At the end we would include information on try-outs so that we could spread the word.
More information on how to apply for an executive position will come shortly.