- R/GA reps to discuss ‘Advertising in the Digital Age’
- February 28, 2013 9:30 am
- February 28, 2013 11:00 am
- Kiva Auditorium, Ritter Hall Annex
13th and Cecil B. Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 19122, United States
Advertising is being redefined in the digital age. Yet many students aren’t aware of the opportunities both financially and intellectually that this industry provides. R/GA, one of the world’s leading digital advertising agencies, seeks to provide the context needed for students to understand the opportunities and evaluate whether this field is worth pursuing for them.
The presentation will touch on a broad spectrum of disciplines that are used daily for online advertising campaigns: creative, user experience, media, campaign management, analysis and testing. Students can expect a well-informed lecture by leading innovators in this space on the latest trends and open Q&A at the end.
The agenda includes:
- Career opportunities and paths in digital advertising and R/GA
- Best practices in digital advertising, “day in the life” of a digital marketer, overview of a number of technologies and business practices
- Interactive audience participation of building a campaign from scratch
- Open Q&A