The TECH (Teaching, Education, Collaboration and Help) Center is a 75,000-square-ft., state-of-the-art technology facility with resources that cater to current learning styles. Designed with a variety of workspaces to enable students to work collaboratively or individually, the Center is the largest of its kind in the nation. This dynamic facility allows students to meet, study, collaborate, relax, and take advantage of the following resources:
- a student computer center with 700 computers—up to 600 fixed workstations and 100 wireless loaner laptops
- Temple’s Welcome Center, a 4,260-ft. facility to host university visits by prospective students
- 13 breakout rooms for collaboration and group study
- a 24-hour Help Desk for students, faculty, and staff
- specialized labs including video editing, recording booths, graphic design, music composition, “quiet” zone, and advanced technology lab
- a Faculty Wing including resources such as the Teaching and Learning Center and the Instructional Support Center
- social space for students with lounge areas and plasma TVs
- a Starbucks Café serving coffee and light refreshments
The TECH Center is located in the Bell Building at 12th St. and Montgomery Ave. on Temple University’s Main Campus.
Hours of Operation
During the Fall and Spring Semesters, the TECH Center is open 24 hours a day , from 11:00 a.m. Sunday through 7:30 p.m. on Friday. Saturday hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Sessions Hours:
Monday through Thursday – 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Sunday – 12 noon to 4:30 p.m.
Hours vary on holidays and intersessions/semester breaks. For a detailed summary, view the schedule.