Students have two main options for advising:
SMC Advising CenterIf you have completed fewer than 30 credit hours or are a recent transfer student, contact the SMC Advising Center for an appointment. SMC Advising Center
Location: Annenberg Hall, Room 9 (Basement)
Department of Strategic Communication Faculty Advising and Mentoring
- Students in the Organizational Leadership (OL) Concentration should see Dr. Tracey Weiss.
- Students in the Rhetoric and Public Advocacy (RPA) Concentration should see Dr. Jason Del Gandio,
- Students in Communication Studies should see Dr. Scott Gratson.
- Students in the Public Relations (PR) Concentration should see Prof. Gregg Feistman,
- Students in the General Sequence should see Dr. Lance Holbert.
- Students in the M.S. in Communication Management should see Dr. Guillermo Caliendo
- If you have completed more than 30 credit hours and you’re not a recent transfer student, you should see a STRC faculty advisor.
- All STRC majors are assigned a faculty advisor. Faculty advising lists are located on Weiss Hall 214. For more information on who your advisor is, contact the STRC office at 215-204-7540.
For information on how to transfer into the School of Media and Communication, please visit the school’s Admissions page.