NYC Communities and Organizations Program Costs
The following costs are included in your bill from Temple.
- Tuition for full-time undergraduate Klein College students (6–10 credits):*
Pennsylvania residents: $4,224–7,040
Out-of-state residents: $6,972–11,620
- Study Away Summer 2017 Program fee: $350
- University Services fee: $155
The estimated totals of undergraduate billed expenses are*
Pennsylvania residents: $4,729–7,545
Out-of-state residents: $7,477–12,125
NOTE: *The tuition rates listed above are simply an example of tuition rates for undergraduate students whose home school is the Klein College of Media and Communication. Students will be charged their home school tuition regardless of participation in a program offered through the Klein College of Media and Communication. Visit the Bursar’s website to calculate your tuition rate. Tuition rates are subject to change and are updated in July for the upcoming academic year.
⁺Program fees do not include meals and transportation to and from New York City.
The Study Away Program fee includes excursions in and around New York City, to places including
- Battery Park City,
- Brooklyn Art Museum,
- Brooklyn Bridge,
- Central Park,
- Museum of the City of New York,
- Museum of Modern Art,
- South Street Seaport,
- Stonewall Inn,
- Washington Square Park and
- Union Square.
The costs that are not billed to your Temple account are
- commuting to and from New York City for the duration of the program, including each Saturday the class is scheduled to meet;
- transportation in and around New York City;
- living in New York City**; and
NOTE: **Residency in New York City isn’t a requirement of the program, but students who decide to stay there are responsible for the costs of living throughout their stay.
Global Internship Program
Students interested in participating on the Global Internship Program in NYC should refer to the Global Internship Finances page.