Summer Tuition and Fees
All students are billed Temple tuition, plus housing, program, university services, and an international insurance fee.
Tuition for full-time undergraduate SMC students (6 credits)*
PA state residents: $3,828
Out-of-state residents: $5,784
PA state residents: $865 per credit hour
Out-of-state residents: $1,163 per credit hour
*Please note that the tuition rates listed above are simply an example of the applicable tuition rates for a student whose home school is the School of Media and Communication. All students are strongly encouraged to calculate their individual tuition rate.
Fees (for all students):
Program fee: TBD
University Services Fee: $155
International Insurance Fee: $56
Estimated totals for billed expenses (for undergraduate SMC students):
PA state residents: TBD
Out-of-state residents: TBD
Included in the tuition and program fee:
Other estimated costs:
- Passport, new: $120+
- Passport, renewal: $85+
- Meals: $440. This will vary depending on style of living.
- Mobile phone rental: $200
- Daily expenses: $600. This will vary depending on style of living.
- International Student Identity Card: $25
- Round-trip airfare from Philadelphia: $1,500-$2,000